“The People’s Initiative for Reforms and Movement for Action (PIRMA) Group is as committed to the respect of the privacy and protection of your personal information as it is to the cause. The data you will provide in the application form will be collected, used, stored, processed, and consolidated (collectively, “process” or “processing”) by us for purposes related to the consideration of your application to volunteer in this initiative and in coordinating with you on future tasks.
- The processing of the personal information you will supply shall be in compliance with the legal obligations under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, as well as any other applicable laws governing confidentiality of information.
- We will use the personal information you submitted only for purposes relevant to your volunteer work for this initiative.
- All data held by the Group relating to your application to volunteer will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared to unauthorized persons or used for unauthorized purposes.
- The information you will submit may be shared internally between members of the Group, but only in the performance of their functions therein.
- Whenever deemed necessary or appropriate for the recruitment process, including storage, we may share such information with other affiliates who will exercise the same level of security and confidentiality, and who shall only use the information as instructed by the Group.
- We will employ reasonable and appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures in order to ensure the protection of the information collected.
- You have a number of rights relating to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- These rights are as follows:
- Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may submit a request to email@example.com , and we shall do our best to respond to them within thirty (30) days from receipt of your request.
- If you have any questions and/or clarifications, you may contact the Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon termination of the initiative, your personal information will be retained for the period required by law, after which, all personal information affected will be disposed of.
- Given the terms set forth above, and in accordance with relevant privacy laws, accomplishing and submitting this volunteer application form signifies your consent to the processing of your personal information.
- By accomplishing and submitting this volunteer application form, you bind yourself to:
- Abide by the rules, protocols, and standards of conduct set by the Group for its members;
- Not access confidential information, personal information, and/or sensitive personal information unless required by your duties as a volunteer and granted authorized to do so;
- Not disclose confidential information, personal information, and/or sensitive personal information that you obtain by virtue of your responsibilities as a volunteer;
- Not to use government resources in any way in relation to your responsibilities as a volunteer; and
- Be personally liable for any breaches in confidentiality, violation of data privacy, or other forms of misconduct caused by you in your capacity as a volunteer, whether directly, indirectly, deliberately, or through gross negligence.
|Right to be informed||You have the right to be informed if your personal informed was, is, or will be processed.|
|Right to access||You may ask us to provide you any and all information that we may have on you. However, we may charge you for the reproduction costs.|
|Right to object||You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can inform us that you do not want your information to be used for a particular purpose. Additionally, if we use your personal information for a different purpose than what was collected, we will ask for your consent to process the information in this new way, and you have a right to object.|
|Right to erasure or blocking||You have the right to tell us that you no longer want us to process your information, withdraw it from our system, or have all of your information in our possession destroyed.|
|Right to rectify||If any personal information we have on you is inaccurate or wrong, you have the right to have us correct it immediately, unless your request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to obtain and electronically move, copy, or transfer your personal data in a secure manner for further use. However, you will shoulder the reproduction costs.|
|Right to damages||You have a right to be indemnified for any damage that you sustain due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal information.|
|Right to file a complaint||You have the right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission (NPC) if, at any time, you feel that your personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, improperly disposed, or any of the rights given above have been violated.|
Should you decide to refuse the processing of some or all of the requested information, the Group may validly refuse to grant the application.